Most frequent questions and answers
A hybrid program is essentially an educational program that combines elements of online-learning and a more face-to-face teaching environment. Blending elements of the old and the new. Meaning, a portion of the required credit-hours will be experienced through an online platform called, a Learning Management System or LMS. Don’t panic, you’ll still have a flesh-and-blood instructor, to guide you through the curriculum.
- The first step is to register and create an account online @ medwayinstitute.com/register.
- After registering, you will automatically be directed to our online (7-step) application packet.
- At the end of the application, you will pay our (one-time) non-refundable application fee ($50.00). Then hit the submit button.
- Medway will review your application.
- Then, we will reach out to you and schedule your entrance interview within 10 business days.
- Entrance interview – you will meet with us for an in-person interview
- TABE Exam(12 Grade Equivalent) ($10.00)
- Interview with Midway / Medway representative / counselor
- Financial Plan
- Enrollment Agreement / Catalogue
- The school will review the entire packet in 3-5 business days
- If accepted, we will send you a welcome packet 🙂